Cost – £75.00
Have you had your colours done for a while now?
Are you in a bit of a rut with your colours?
Then you need to come along to our Colour Refresh Course!
This is designed for clients who have had their colours done a while ago and need a bit of colour reboot!
The workshop reviews your favoured colours, the colours that you mainly wear and the colours that you never wear. We will look at all your colours to check your best ones and then introduce you to some colour combinations that you may not have used before.
This is a great chance to re-visit your colour spectrum and as we like to practise, this will include you having the opportunity to put some of the combinations together to try out! We will also take a look at your current lipstick colour and see how a different colour or shade works with your new colour pallet, bringing it up to date.
If you are looking to update your wardrobe or add in some new seasonal fashion items, then this is the workshop for you!
A fun and interactive session, ideal to do with family and friends!
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- A fun and lively session which will give you some new combinations to work with and update your wardrobe.
- The session starts with reviewing your best colours, look at the ones you don’t wear and introducing some new combinations.
- You will be able to practise all the different colour options with tops, jewellery, scarves, bags etc.
- A fun couple of hours with enthusiasm to expand that wardrobe.
- In addition, you can purchase a new mini-seasonal colour fan for an additional £10.
“Had my colours done years ago and had got into a rut with beige! This was a great refresh to review all my colours and now have some fantastic new combinations to try out. My summer colours have some fabulous soft and pretty colours, so with some new tops, I now have more colour in my wardrobe plus some great compliments from family and friends.”