Cost – £50.00
Do you want to know how to look stylish and fashionable?
Does your appearance need more punch?
This workshop shows you the importance of accessories and how to use the most basic pieces to be stylish every day!
At itsmycolour we believe that it’s not what you wear; it’s how you wear it. This workshop will teach you how to transform an outfit with the right statement piece. Find out how to make that little black dress more chic with the right jewellery and how to jazz up a plain t-shirt. After all if you look good on the outside, it makes you feel good on the inside.
The right jewellery will complement your clothing, draw attention to your face and flatter you. You just need to know how to pick the perfect piece.This doesn’t mean you need to buy a whole new box of ‘bling’ because we can teach you how to look beautiful with your existing accessories.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- Understanding your lifestyle and the practicality of your accessories.
- The meaning of your accessories.
- The impact that you can achieve through accessorising.
- The scale that works best for you.
- Best fabrics and patterns.
- Necklaces, scarves, bags and sunglasses – style and type for you!
This is an interactive session with lots of opportunity at the end to try out everything that you have learned.
What people say …